Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Roosters

Hi. This is Tonya.
I have an idea. Let's round up all the roosters from around the world and move them 3 time zones to the west. Then they will cock-a-doodle-doo at 6am instead of 3am.

20 minutes till our concert. I don't know if anybody blogged this yet. But our translators are very talented. Carlos is an awesome keyboardist. Johanna has a great voice and Memo plays the guitar really good too.

The water is so cold in the shower. Plus we usually don't shower till after 9pm. So it is dark. You take your flashlight in the shower, and that is your light. Today most of us showered before dinner. So it was light. Finally I could shave my legs! :)

Speaking of showers I have a very funny story. Last night Johanna, one of the translators and Solange were taking showers at the same time. (2 different showers) So they were discussing which shower was better. I overheard this, and pointed out the geco that was in Johanna's shower. (Alisa and I had taken showers in the same 2 showers.) Johanna totally freaked out. She kept saying that the geco was looking at her! Haha

No comments: