Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Post 70 by Carole Ford

Hi Everyone!!
We are doing great work here. Today we had our education projects at the school
It was very sucessful. From our teachings in the past we have seen changes for the better. While here my very good friend Carol Cooper passed away and today is the third anniversary of my husband's death. So at times my heart is heavy, but we are so busy and the people are so wonderful that I can't be sad for long. Y The kids are my favorite---they are so cute and love us being here. Our mission grp is known as Grandma's Recipe ----many talents mixed together. We also have learned why the chickens cross the road----to get to Mike Swaney. It is most definitely rainy season... I have never seen it rain as hard as it rains here. If it rained this hard in Sewickley the trees branches would be falling left and right I hope all is well at home. It is so hot here. Love to all, Carole & grp

1 comment:

sandra lane said...

Carole,
So sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. I can sense your heart-felt devotion and commitment to your loved ones at home and in Honduras. The team and this village is lucky to have you on board. God bless you all.

xo
Sandra